Download destroy all humans redeem code of PC, PS4, and Xbox one by reading the tutorial published beneath.
We are here not only to gets you destroy all humans key free of all platforms but also gives you a detailed review on all platforms.
About the Game
The cult-classic returns! Terrorize the people of 1950s Earth in the role of the evil alien Crypto-137. Harvest DNA and bring down the US government in the remake of the legendary alien invasion action-adventure. Annihilate puny humans using an assortment of alien weaponry and psychic abilities. Reduce their cities to rubble with your flying Saucer! One giant step on mankind!
- Experience the evil side of a 50s alien invasion story
- (Re)Discover why this game is considered one of the funniest ever created
- Faithfully rebuilt from scratch in new galactic glory
- Enjoy Crypto’s unique weaponry like the Anal Probe Gun
- Pose as pathetic humans to infiltrate their fragile democracy
- Use psychokinesis to send enemies flying or bombard them with random objects
- Freely traverse explorable cities from 50s America using your jetpack
- Obliterate humanity’s primitive architecture with your flying saucer
- Includes the restored, much-rumored, never before seen: Lost Mission of Area 42!
It may be a bit of a stretch to see if any game holds up after 15 years, but Destroy All Humans! is still a mindless romp of manic mass destruction that excels in the replayability department. A brilliantly polished slice of nostalgia, Destroy All Humans! knows exactly where to focus its energies with its silly story, updated gameplay, and a graphical overhaul that is light-years ahead of the original invasion.
Xbox one Review
Destroy All Humans! brings the beginning of sci-fi back and improves the 2005 game. It’s fun, the gameplay is well executed and the sense of humor and cliches are still there. Don’t miss the opportunity to destroy all humans, because Crypto-137 and Pox deserve a chance.
With strict adherence to the style and performance of the original game, Destroy All Humans! brings all the fun of 2005 (and the frustrations) of the original. This is a game that was fun 15 years ago, and that fun still holds up, only now it has a shiny new coat of paint. Though some cultural references are a bit wince-worthy and there are some ridiculous difficulty spikes, in general, Destroy All Humans! is a rollicking good time.
Totally worth to invest dollars if you have it, else download destroy all humans redeem code from here.